Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duval back into form??

Options
  • 03-02-2006 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard anything about David Duval's re-emergence, all I know is that he has made a couple of cuts so far this year. Does anyone know if he is anywhere near getting back to his best??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

he's on +5 after round one of the FBR with a projected cut of -1 it's not looking good for him,
    he has done quite well in the last year, but he's nowhere near the form he was at, it's a long road yet for mr duval

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭css

He had serious back injury problems hadn't he? I hope he gets back to his former form, he was well fit for tiger!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

css wrote:
    He had serious back injury problems hadn't he? I hope he gets back to his former form, he was well fit for tiger!
    More mental problems with him than anything physical.
    He doesnt believe that he can hit the ball anymore.
    Standing over it he has no idea where it is going to go, which, as we all know, is not a very enjoyable feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

He shot a round of 64 in Hawaii a few weeks ago so there are some signs that he can still play like he used to. He won't be exempt after this year so he has to try make the top 125.

Advertisement