Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Price Gas....

Options
  • 03-02-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

"50/50 cashback!50/50 cashback!its half price gas!its half price gas!"

anyone remember those ads from bord gais or something in the early 90s/late 80s? for some reason today i just started singing the jingle from it:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Ah yes the oversized teddy bear family dancing around in front of a real flame gas fire!!! what madness. for some reason the ESB add from YEARS ago popped into my head today. .the one where the son is coming home for the christmas and his dad picks him up (in a white opel omega estate as i recall - sad i know!!) from the train station and brings him home to a warm house. I know all the lyrics from the song - think its called 'the game of life'. wow i'm feeling old now!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I still have the family of teddies at home,won them in a raffle as a kid:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

lol! moonbeam u roooooooooole!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,034 ✭✭✭✭tk123

when i worked in bord gais all you had to do was start by singing "50 50 cashback" and a bunch of people would join in!:D

Advertisement