Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

drummer seeking work.

Options
  • 02-02-2006 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, My name is Ian and I am a drummer with a lot of experience. I am currently looking for a working band to join. I'm also well capable of busking and have done a lot of substitution work so I am willing to fill in for other drummers also. I have state of the art equipment and my own transport. I live in the Clare / Limerick region but traveling is not a problem. I play all styles of music but prefer the pop/rock genre. I have played with many bands over the years from country, indie, rock, covers bands and original. I have an Ayotte Custom drum kit and I also have roland electronics as well which can be viewed at:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c299/ianandmary/My%20Ayotte%20Drum%20Kit/ This is my entire kit but I don't always use all of it.
    Thank You for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Veryy impressive kit my man...ahh tiz such a joy to see a fellow stix person with really good gear...hope yu get with someone soon,,,yu can also join up on the veryy good drumming site : www.drummingireland.com it's where most of us stix folks live these day ;)
    Excellent pixc there, well put together kit, like the shaped cut matt aswell..*now why don't I have one of them? *...nice clean finish on the kit too, nice mix of cymbals too...is the large china, a Zildjian china boy high or low?......

anyway good luck to ya...ciao' amigo.........Baggio.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 drummerian

Thanks for the tip baggio. I need every bit of help I can get. I haven't gigged for a few months now, although I was busy for most of last year.
    The drum mat is just a cheap carpet. I went to a large carpet retailers and bought the cheapest, lightest, darkest carpet I could find. It cost about 30 euros but I only used half of it. I cut it to the shape I needed and the other half I cut to shape a smaller kit without the rack.
    The china is a custom A and it's low. I have it about 12 years or more and it's the nicest I've ever had. I have other cymbals as well, but I think there is more than enough here!
    Thanks for the tip again and I will check out that website immediatley

Advertisement