Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delivery cost and service...jeeze

Options
  • 02-02-2006 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

i just bought from kustompc in the uk some silencing gear (fans,sound dampening etc). i was charged over 20STG for delivery that i had to sign for...or so i thought

they left the parcels (i dont know for how long yet) on the dorrstep of my neighbour! she has not been there for a few days, so they could have been sitting there since monday for all i know.

so for 20stg they dont even leave it on my doorstep...incredible...and yes they are damp....!! :eek:

anyone else have any amazingly stupid delivery stories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Bet you a penny to a pound that it was GLS who "delivered" it.

They've left quite expensive computer equipment, on my doorstep (where it was stolen), in my recycling bin (and then phoned me after they drove off - "It's safe in the bin, sir"). :eeK:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If you don't sign a delivery slip, they're liable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

it was a crowd called interlink...

i agree, it does have a faint odour of GLS off it...but i dont know yet...

Advertisement