Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Dev Jobs

Options
  • 02-02-2006 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

[Dual posted in Computers/Technology and Programming]

I'm about to finish my hons. degree in information systems, and i'm planning on going ahead to do a research master's in the field of web development trends in September.
    However, i'm also considering perhaps getting a bit of "real-world" experience first and looking for a job in the web development field, like an internship or similar temporary work. Is it difficult to find graduate-level jobs in the web-dev sector or has the boom hit over here also as it has in the US?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Why not apply to one of the big companies here. For example what about IBM's Extreme Blue short-term thing? Tough to get onto, tough to do, but a terrific scalp.

Advertisement