Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wanna start a grunge band!

Options
  • 02-02-2006 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

They say grunge is dead… and maybe it is, a little, or at least the concept is! Punk died ages ago and those little bemohawked disestablishmentarians are still banging away at their three chords!I wanna start a grunge band in the vain of Soundgarden, Muhoney, (early) Hole, Sonic Youth, Babes in Toyland and that other band that I’m not going to say but I know your all thinking. I don’t want to limit it, and that’s what’s good about grunge music. it’s hard to tie it down. One moment its trashy oozing guitar riffs and the next it’s something really soft and melodic a la Husker Du. Or maybe just to have some perfect pop like the lemonheads or The Replacements. I just wanna play guitar and sing into a mic, I don’t really care how I do it. Grunge is just this wide open space that can attract metallers, punks and everyone else! Im a lead singer and rhythm guitarist! I’ve been singing in bands for about four years now and I’ve been playing guitar for just over a year. Pm or e mail me if your interested!

EDIT: E-MAIL REMOVED! PM if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,813 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to Bands / Musicians!

Advertisement