Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vancouverians, ahoy.

Options
  • 01-02-2006 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭

Anyone here from Vancouver? If so, i'd really appreciate some information on the cost of living over there, like the general expenses of groceries and utilities. Rent appears to be a lot cheaper anyway.

Also, any information on the sort of work a person could get from 9-5, Monday to Saturday in the hospitality sector?

Cheers. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Shabadu wrote:
    Anyone here from Vancouver? If so, i'd really appreciate some information on the cost of living over there, like the general expenses of groceries and utilities. Rent appears to be a lot cheaper anyway.

Also, any information on the sort of work a person could get from 9-5, Monday to Saturday in the hospitality sector?

Cheers. :)
    I worked there last summer, it quite a bit cheaper (except for mobile calls). It takes a while to get jobs there though. They are very slow to get back to people. Search the Travel fourm they is loads about van there

Advertisement