Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Required

Options
  • 01-02-2006 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Bassist Wanted!!

Looking for Bassist (pref. 20 – 40 years old) for a four piece band.
    Influences include: Arcade Fire, Queens of the Stone Age, David Bowie, Jeff Buckley, The Police…everything really.

Material already written but would like to start working on new songs.

Practice in the Phibsboro area.

If yer interested call Paul:
    086 317 5616

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Bumpy

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Any mp3s available I can listen to?

We're having a jam with the old bassist (just as a favour) next friday just so we can get some of the songs down on tape for people to listen to.
    It's just gonna be recorded on some ****ty tape recorder in a rehersal room but I'm sure it will do so that you can get the jist of the stuff.

Well i would be certainly interested in having a listen. How often and what days do you guys usually practice?

I'm not into too stuff too heavy. I like a lot of your influences. I live in Balbriggan but parents are in Kilbarrack which aint too far away. Have own gear, digital 16 track recorder which might be handy & own transport.

Seany

Well, we generally practiced once a week but that was because our old bassist couldn't do any more than that. Ideally it would be at least twice a week that we could practice.

Currently we are practicing in Phibsoboro on friday nights (7-11 or 12) but any day suits us really as long as it's after 6 on a weekday.

• Advertisement

Thats fine, well if you could post a link or PM me with some songs when recorded, I'll have a listen and we'll see where we can go from there.

Advertisement