Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Jam Factory

Options
  • 01-02-2006 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there is parking at or near the jam factory and also if anyone has a number i can contact them on as the one i got from Golden Pages is just a mobile and is constantly engaged.......aaarggh!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Daavid

This is the number I have but its been ages snice I tried it. Could be the same one you have.
    And yeah, there is room for about 2 cars I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

cheers, ill give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

yeah same number i had and still the engaged tone!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

The last time i practiced there was august, then i havent been able to contact them since

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Daavid

The guy who ran the place, Neill, is the bassist with the Angels of Mons, the last I heard of Neill when I stopped using the place was that the AOM had headed to the states to play some gigs for some A&R guys. Maybe they got lucky, who knows!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement