Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jack L Chords anyone?

Options
  • 01-02-2006 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I never claimed to have a great ear for music, but a lot of Jack L's stuff confounds me when I try and work it out on my trusty old accoustic. Does anyone have chords for any of the Jack L songs? If you could post them here I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Entrance lasers activated.....
    Spock's dad terminated.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Rustar wrote:
    Entrance lasers activated.....
    Spock's dad terminated.....

the what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Mark Lenard was the actor who played Spock's father in the original Star Trek.

Due to Boardsie policy, there is no dissemination of tabs, chord charts, or mp3's of any published music here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Rustar wrote:
    Mark Lenard was the actor who played Spock's father in the original Star Trek.

Due to Boardsie policy, there is no dissemination of tabs, chord charts, or mp3's of any published music here.

Yeah, Sarek's name is quite similar to mine bar the different spelling of the Surname. I wasn't aware of that policy, I thought it was not breach of copyright where the chords/tab were the posters own interpretation?

Advertisement