Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional band Needed.

Options
  • 31-01-2006 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hello.
    I am currently looking for a full backing band to tour within the next few months. the tour will include all the usual venues/radio stations and some t.v work. I manage a professional singer/musician. the tour is to promote a new single so some studio work will also be required. EXCELLENT rates of pay.
    transport is preffered for rehersal but not essential.
    There is a lot of work and dedication needed so only the serious apply.

pm me to arrange something.

location of you is unimportant if you fit the bill we can transport you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

fippy wrote:
    Hello.
    I am currently looking for a full backing band to tour within the next few months. the tour will include all the usual venues/radio stations and some t.v work. I manage a professional singer/musician. the tour is to promote a new single so some studio work will also be required. EXCELLENT rates of pay.
    transport is preffered for rehersal but not essential.
    There is a lot of work and dedication needed so only the serious apply.

pm me to arrange something.

location of you is unimportant if you fit the bill we can transport you.

what sort of Genre ?? we are a band.. playing together for a few years, currently without a vocalist...

Advertisement