Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dewalt drill cases

Options
  • 31-01-2006 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get a case for my drill? it's an 18v dc759. I bought the drill, the battery and charger all seperatly on ebay but never got a case for it! i'd really love to get a case somewhere for it!

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

anyone any ideas at all?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

don't know how much you want to pay but have a look here on ebay

karl.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Make one out of thin ply.
    That would have lots of street cred.

im definetly not willing to pay $50 for a case for the drill! That guys wants about $42 for shipping it to ireland from the states and I would probably get stung by customs for it as well! Would love the have the proper case for it!

Cjhaughey any ideas on a thin ply case? Have you ever made any like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

We had a few spare in the workshop till about a month ago Probably could find a spare one round still somewhere but that's probably not much good when it's in Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Yeah made a good few ply cases, used ply of around 9mm-3/8 thick worked out where the drill was going to sit and made a cutout for the drill inside lined it with jiffy foam and away ye go!
    If you are worried about durability you could always run a layer of fibreglass around it it will be as strong as you like then.
    The big plus is that thieves will overlook that kind of case a lot easier than a nice big dewalt branded one.

whats jiffy foam?

dogg r 99 sent you a pm about this as well

Advertisement