Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bassist looking to join energetic band..

Options
  • 31-01-2006 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey,

My old band split up a few weeks ago and i'm looking to join an original band influenced by the likes of At-the Drive-in, Bloc Party, Biffy Clyro, Death from above 1979, Interpol, Million Dead, Planes Mistaken for Stars, InMe.

Basically i wanna join a serious, energetic rock band in the Dublin area...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sohereiam

Oh yeah i'm twenty years old.. so im looking for a band around that age..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 pudef100

howye- wud ya be interested in joinin a metal outfit at all?

Depends what type, i'm into some metal kinda stuff like Alexisonfire, Hell is for Heroes and Million dead but im not really into Trivium/ Metallica or the like.. any music samples?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Hey, sent you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PianoIsland

sent you a PM

• Advertisement

Hey,
    for various reason the offers so far have not been exactly what i'm looking for. I'm based in Maynooth/ north of Finglas so it would be difficult for me to commit to practicing a couple of times a week anywhere too far out of town on the Southside, in saying that i would be prepared to put myself out if the perfect offer came along...
    I'd like to join a relatively established band either currently or on the verge of gigging.

i'm open to any further replies......

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Neo#

sent you a pm.

bump

bump

• Advertisement

ughhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

Hi i play guitar in a band called Pinion.at the moment we're 2 guitars and drums and looking at bringin in a 2nd vocalist at the moment and are in need of a bassist. If you want check out our website at www.pinionwebhole.com. theres a good few tracks there . We're definitely an energetic band very serious about what we do . we've done a hell of a lot of gigs including a nationwide tour and commercially available single release . we have our own rehearsal space in glasnevin. you can contact me chuckmcpinion1@hotmail.com if your interested.our influences mightnt match up with yours but we just like to make good rockin music.thanks chuck

Advertisement