Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed asap

Options
  • 31-01-2006 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Wats the story Our drummer left and had to cancel a demo and we were startin to get gigs so need a drummer On the double. orignal songs some covers Influences The who, the jam/ paul weller, small faces, ocean colour scene 13 floor elevators the kinks, The Ordinary boys and the list goes on and on. We have space to reherse. Based in crumlin. we are 17-23. 3 of us lead guitarist, rhythem guitarist/singer and bass. If your interested let us know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Modist wrote:
    Drummer needed Quick

When y ou say "quick" I think, like, how quick...tonight?

But you'll pay for that kinda service :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Modist

no not tonight but as soon as possible to get sure of the song cos we,ve a support slot in march and need one by then

Modist wrote:
    a support slot in march

oh well why didn't ya say so!
    ah, loadsa time :D

yeah but we just lost our drummer and want one asap. you interested or you even a drummer

oh and is that better:D :D

nah I'm not a drummer, just bored and thread hijacking :o:o

• Advertisement

where are all the drummers gone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 drummerian

Ye're just a little bit too far away for me. Shame, we share a very similar taste in music. Obviously you're a mod as well. Do you have a scooter? I have a Lambretta SX200 and a Vespa Sprint.
    I'm looking to get into a band but I live in Clare.

yeah man bit far alright. Yeah man i'm a MOD i have a vespa px 125 and a pk 50 wit a 115 engine in it. But i'm scouting out a lammer no mod is a face without a lammer but i give it a shot been the face cos me been 1 of 3 mods (that i know off) in crumlin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 drummerian

click on this link modist, then go to my scooters for some pics of my lammy and vespa
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c299/ianandmary/

i woould have thought that there was more mods up your way. do you go to any scooter rallies? Best place to meet mods. i haven't been to any for a while, but they're always great craic. Good music, good scoots. There is always something happening up your way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Fitzer123

• Advertisement
Advertisement