Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MFC debugging help

Options
  • 31-01-2006 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm writing an MFC application which is something I don't usually do, I usually write console apps, but anyway I'm getting the following error message every so often when debugging.
    User breakpoint called from code at 0x7cxxxxxx
    This is followed by an exception when I try to step on more line. Its probably something to do with the heap but I'm not really sure. My code involves a thread which constantly poles the serial port for data, then puts in an STL queue. Then at timed intervals the queue is read and plotted on a graph. Now I've made sure that the queue is only read when data is available but this is still happening. If I run the program normally, it generally crashes after a few minutes. Anybody have any ideas? I'd really appreciate it!

Advertisement