Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a dentist

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭

Right, I need to get around to go and get my teeth fixed...

When I was 3-5, I had an accident in one of those bumping cars... I was driving with my mom, and just before the edge I turn around to look at my dad... and boom! I smashed my face/teeth into a metal steering wheel.

Now, my right left tooth is quite high and is facing the front by something like ~30 degree angle... and, there is another small tooth underneath it... if I remember correctly, in an x-ray done some 7-8 years ago, they're sharing the same roots.

I had braces when I was 8-10, but due to them being extremely bad quality, I hated them... and stopped wearing them.

I'm afraid that if I go to some random dentist, I'll get some another pair of crappy braces and they'll make the situation even worse that it is(and painful).

I heard some good things about Dental Hospital in Trinity... so is that the place to go for me, or is there a better place?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement