Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buick Invitational

Options
  • 30-01-2006 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Well it seems Tiger is back. Coming back from a pretty poor opening day he came to win the Buick in a 3way play off with Green and Olazabal.

I had my money on Garcia at the start, so you can guess my frustration at him, not actual betting money but im a fan and i like to see him do well so when he does what he does, I get frustrated =/

It was a decent tournament to watch I felt mainl;y because of so many players in contention on such a tough course.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭DIEGO WORST

great golf tournament, exciting finish. Totally agree with you on Sergio, but I was more frustrated with the TV coverage.......1 wedge shot...some stats on some ****e or other....1 putt....3 mins of adverts.....leaderboard....more stats.....a drive....a putt.....3 mins of adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ciaran13

its a real pretty that garcia and mickelson cant fukin putt,
    if they could tiger might actually have some decent competition
    felt sorry for nathan green he really fukd up those chips in playoff

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Segio has been a terrible putter last few times I've watched him, in the last major, on the final day or third last day he missed like 9 birdie putts from within 13ft....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

great golf tournament, exciting finish. Totally agree with you on Sergio, but I was more frustrated with the TV coverage.......1 wedge shot...some stats on some ****e or other....1 putt....3 mins of adverts.....leaderboard....more stats.....a drive....a putt.....3 mins of adverts.
    thats what p*ssed me off the most, especially saturday coverage, no live shot for 40 mins, instead we got rafferty prattin on at us for over half an hour about yesterdays shots, and then we join play with daly on the 17th the freakin 17th, tiger was at the turn already as was sergio. half the goddamn coverage wasted.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭johnny_rambo

thats what p*ssed me off the most, especially saturday coverage, no live shot for 40 mins, instead we got rafferty prattin on at us for over half an hour about yesterdays shots, and then we join play with daly on the 17th the freakin 17th, tiger was at the turn already as was sergio. half the goddamn coverage wasted.

Its a shame that sky are fed coverage from the US stations.
    If they had their own cameras on the course, it'd be much more enjoyable viewing!
    Instead we're left with the crappy american coverage :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement