Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should you feel guilty at the dentist?

• 30-01-2006 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

or it is childish, for no looking after your teeth (or delaying going to the dentist) well enough and evil eye and talk off your dentist when you go?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Guilty, no. Mongo, perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

or it is childish, for no looking after your teeth (or delaying going to the dentist) well enough and evil eye and talk off your dentist when you go?

Are you crazy?

The {deleted} is taking a huge amount of money off you. People not looking after their teeth is putting his children through college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

What is this about? lostexpectation edit your thread so it make sense (at the very least english would be nice) or I will delete it. Ag marbh...language please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I am so ****ing scared of the dentist that, although I look after my pearlies as best i can, I try and sweat it out rather than havng to go and meet him.

I am so frightened!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭WexCan

I haven't been to the dentist in aaaaaaaages. The shame. Mainly because I do feel pretty idiotic going and explaining how I'm still smoking, still drinking Coke by the barrelful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭cuckoo

Hmmm, i think you should feel guilty at the dentist if you had garlic bread and a curry for breakfast and you're fumigating them. Other than that, not really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭lomb

Ag marbh wrote:
    Are you crazy?

The {deleted} is taking a huge amount of money off you. People not looking after their teeth is putting his children through college.

lol, thats the funniest thing i have heard. wouldnt want my patients thinking that. its a professional relationship and all that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Oh god i've had brazes for ageessss and then after bout 2 years i went
    in last week and out of the blue they go.. oh god we need to ge tthese
    brazes out.. I go.. why? they go cause ur teeth are melting:eek:

So i find out i need a major job on 1 tooth and probably like 3 or more filling!

She said the decay hasnt started on most of the other teeth apart from
    the 1 but that its about to go?

Do dentist do anything else other than fill r what ??

Damn orthodontist! getting them off mid- March then off to the Dentist:eek: :eek:

Oh good god:eek:

Eating packs and packs of chewing gum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Squaddy

A bit of advice never eat popcorn before you go to the dentist it is really ambarassing when you have bits of popcorn stuck around your teeth. They are a nuisance even if you brushed and flossed your teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

lads dentists are just human i go to a great dentist now, i was scared for years but this guy is brilliant and a real professional, he even fixed a filling another dentist did that had been bugging me, a real perfectionist.

and if a dentist is horrible and scary to you just look him in the eye and remember he wasn't evil enough to become a physio therapist.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭madhitchhiker

WexCan wrote:
    I haven't been to the dentist in aaaaaaaages. The shame. Mainly because I do feel pretty idiotic going and explaining how I'm still smoking.

:D ...Me too!

Advertisement