Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what I found!

Options
  • 29-01-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭

I was at Warpcon this weekend, and purely by chance came across Trap Door on DVD. Series 1 and 2, all 40 episodes.

Life is good. Life is good.

Berk.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

I demand trapdoor shenanigans!

Is there innuendo in that sentence, or am I imagining it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Don't you open that trapdoor,
    You're a fool if you dare.

I was always confused by that part of the song. I'm a fool if I don't open the trapdoor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

There only was 40 eps / 2 seasons in total so it looks like you've got the complete set there.

Never did care much for the show myself. It always disappointed me that old boney never just said "this place is a feckin nuthouse, I'm out here!"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

wow thats so cool loved that show!! excuse my ignorance but what is a warpcon?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Warpcon is a gaming convention held in Cork every year: http://www.warpcon.com/.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I had a look this morning. There's an option called "Drive the Thing Upstairs Mad", which plays the intro on continuous loop.

It's fantastic, just as I remembered it. Go, find it, buy it, and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Brilliant stuff!! I used to love that show

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I got it last year - its so cool to watch it!! The episodes are so short as well - they seemed much longer in the olden days! :D

Advertisement