Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temperature dropping rapidly in Dublin

Options
  • 29-01-2006 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

It will be -6 by 6AM! Any moisture things? Will it snow?! Say it will!

Comments

Very unlikely to the -6c
    Fair likelyhood of a -4c
    Small likelyhood of a -5c

0 likelyhood of snow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

-4 here well inland at the moment, even the eircom wires are white! But as for snow - zero chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

-6 in kilkenny and Birr. -2 in Shannon airport according to met eireann.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Got my lowest temp of the winter at -5.9c here last night. Previous winter low was -5.2c. Currently 1.9c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

-6 in Glasgow this morning at 9am

a small flurry of snow on the way to the airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

-6 in Birr.

Teeheehee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Freezing Fog reported in Offaly / South Roscommon

Bad night for driving

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Sunday night must have been the coldest so far this winter.
    The kids sandpit which was filled with water froze with over 1/2 an inch of ice. Brought the nippers to school yesterday morning and I was bloody freezen after the 5 minute walk!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,324 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Dropping fast here, frost already reforming in the shady spots in the back garden, air misty also. Freezing fog likely in the morning :(, going to be late into work, no way in hell i'm driving with L plates in conditions like that.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

Well just take the L plates off if that'll make things easier :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

We had a very white ground on Saturday but we haven't seen any frost since:confused: A bit of cloud cover can make all the difference it seems. I was very suprised to see this thread on Sunday all the same though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

It was 2 degrees at 10 o clock today, mega cold! But it's such nice weather imo! 2005/stort of 2006 has been so nice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement