Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email pal?

Options
  • 29-01-2006 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey, I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone from Ireland would like a pen pal (well, an email pal nowadays lol)
    I'm in college now, and haven't been to Ireland in nearly 10 years. I miss it terribly, and my Irish heritage has always been so close to me and our family.
    Anyway, if anyone is interested---post back---and maybe i'll drop you an email
    :)
    Thanks so much!

**Freebyrd**

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

hello
    what are your hobbies and intrests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Freebyrd

I'm an Art major, mainly studio-type art----i just really love to sketch and stuff---been that way my whole life. I'm also an English minor, mainly because I also love to read and write too.
    Music happens to be a HUGE part of me and my family----we all play or have played at least one instrument in our lifetime. My older brother is at NYU for music business. I go to school in NYC as well, and I'm having a pretty good time so far.

And yourself?

**Freebyrd**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I moved to the US last year after living my whole life in Ireland, try browsing boards or the boards chatroom for more people, as i know there a few others apart from me who have left the nest in Ireland for other countries.

Hey man, that's pretty cool--thanks alot.
    If you got AIM--I'm Freebyrd 1500

feel free anytime people!

**Freebyrd**

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Hey Freebyrd,

Im moving over myself on the 7th of march to boston for good. What part of ireland is your irish heritage from?

• Advertisement

my grandfather's side was from Sligo

my grandmother's side was from Kilkenny

PS--Good luck in the states galwaydude!

**Freebyrd**

Advertisement