Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Laptop Online Retailers

Options
  • 29-01-2006 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭

I know this is related to the sticky on where to buy laptops, but I'm trying to find some UK online retailers that will:

a) Ship to Ireland
    b) Accept Irish Credit Cards, and
    c) Deduct VAT at source, ie not charge me VAT on my order when I supply my companies VAT number.

I've had a look at various places like Dabs, EBuyer, etc, but haven't managed to find anywhere yet. I know Expansys and Overclockers will deduct VAT, but they don't sell/don't have a decent range of laptops. If you know of any stores that will do all this (and maybe stock Sony Vaios), then I'd be eternally grateful if you could let me know about them.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

www.laptopsdirect.ie
    All of the above but you have to order over the phone if you want to get the VAT deducted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

Thanks for that Chalky

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭chalky

No problem. Hope it was helpful

Advertisement