Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band Members needed....badly

Options
  • 29-01-2006 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Well as the title suggests I need some band members.

A vocalist and a keyboardist to be precise. The band is called Phobia and we're based in north dublin.
    I'm looking for a keyboard player with interests in metal, (hell ya gotta like what you're playin right?!), preferably one with an ability in classical piano and/or keyboard. Also someone familiar with the likes of Opeth etc.
    Vocalist; We would like someone who can sing, something like Lane from Alice in Chains or even Billy from Smashing Pumpkins, but also should be able to scream (Dani filth style or even Corey from Slipknot) and/or growl (like Max from Sepultura)...

I can be contacted on satanicsheep_666flash@hotmail.com (shhhh!!!)...
    or even just reply here...
    Applicants (heh heh) preferably should be 17 at least...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 StevieBaby

Ok something a little less specific maybe, ok singers who draw influences from either black metal, thrash metal or death metal, but who like to experiment with styles.

Advertisement