Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spanish for leaving cert

Options
  • 28-01-2006 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

hi, i'm currently in 6th year and will sit my leaving cert in june. i'm just wondering whether it would be possible to start spanish now and be able to sit the honours paper? i'm doing french and german already, quite good at languages but feel that my science subject is going to hold me back points wise (also doing ordinary level maths). is it possible? if so, where would i do it? any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

No way Tinka!

It would be close to impossible to learn a new language and sit an honours paper in it in four months time. Sure I'm brilliant at languges also - I only do French at present as that is the only language my school offers but I'm taking Spanish up in college next year. Just practise harder at your science subject and maths to get the points. I'm also sitting my LC in June and regret not taking Spanish up outside school at the start of 5th year as I find Biology very difficult and love the Spanish language.

Bonne Chance! ;)
    Buena Suerte! ;)

Advertisement