Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted:Guitar Player for Duo

Options
  • 27-01-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭

Ok,basically I am a singer and can write lyrics but I'm looking for a talented guitarist to write music for me and help with the songwriting also.

I have a soul/jazz-like tone to my my voice,it's quite powerful so I don't really want to end up singing Lisa Hannigan/Damien Rice stuff. My influences would be Nina Simone,Ella Fitzgerald etc.

Would love to start gigging and see how it goes so anyone interested please PM me. Only over 18s please.

Thanks.

Oh,Dublin area btw. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

LadyJ wrote:
    I don't really want to end up singing Lisa Hannigan/Damien Rice stuff.
    thats music to my ears, good for you:)

those two moany ***** suck the life right out of a song, no passion, no power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Steve.Masters

Right there. I'm a 19 year old guitarist. I've been working on the axe five years now. I've been writing songs since i started playing guitar. I do some singing also.

Give us a bell at steve.masters@hotmail.com if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 donomo

I'm not sure if youve found anyone to play guitar with you yet but if you havent, i know a few good musicians around the dublin area who i'm sure would be interested in playing music with you.

Advertisement