Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed Threads

Options
  • 27-01-2006 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭

Hey hey, duckies. Whats the deal with subscribed threads? Are they just a way to keep track of the threads your interested in? If so, how do I subscribe to them, pray tell? Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

just above each thread there is a thread tools bar...clixk on it and you'll see an option for subscribing to threads.

alternatively you can set up your account wiyhin the user control panal (User CP) to automatically subscribe to a thread you post on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Yea, it's just a way to keep track.

You can set it in your UserCP Options section to automatically subscribe you to threads you post in. Once done you can check this page to see a list of any subscribed threads that have new posts in them. Similar to the 'My Posts' button on the frontpage, only better.

You can also set it to send you emails when replys are made, but thats overkill in my opinion.

If you want to subscribe to a specific thread (regardless of wheather or not you posted in it), there's a subscribe button in the 'Thread Tools' menu up the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Many thanks :)

Advertisement