Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yonkers people

Options
  • 27-01-2006 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hello and how are yis all doing i hope anybody that reads this is having a great week/weekend. I'm just writing to see if there are any more people on this forum site living in the bronx/yonkers/woodlawn area theres that many irish ****ers here we could have our own forum!

:)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

The majority of the people using this site live in Ireland or London...there are a few of us outside of Europe ofcourse but I have not come across any posters from new york as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Sgt Slaughter

I lived in Woodlawn during the Summer, was a ****ing animal spot, was depressed as **** for about a month after i was home and hope to go back over very soon. Are the Rambling House, Rorys and Beehans still great spots to pull, and what about City Lights man i loved that strip joint :)

Advertisement