Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leanne Harte

• 26-01-2006 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Isn't it amazing what you can do with computers these days. Leanne just uploaded her documentary onto her website for all to see. Naturally I'm biased but I think it's great and well worth a looky look. 9 minutes of your life you won't be wasting

www.leanneharte.com/movies/LeanneHarteDoc.wmv

or just go to her website www.leanneharte.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,694 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

yeah i watched it the other day, i thought it was excellent, she has some amount of talent for her short amount of years!! am looking forward to seeing her in dublin soon, havnt seen her live yet

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Paul S

Talent she definately does have. She'll be playing a few live show this month. THeres details up on her site for gigs spreading betwwen next weekend and the end of March.
    Next Weekends gig is in Fibbers on the Saturday, the following friday in Dorans. Definately worth popping along to.

Advertisement