Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Wireless Card

Options
  • 26-01-2006 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Any recommendations on where I can pick up a new cheap PCMCIA wireless card in the Cork/Limerick area?

Can't believe that I can pick up a new Linksys WPC11 Instant Wireless-B PCMCIA Card for only $9.99 on Amazon.com. But I would have to ship it to an address in the States to avoid a customs 'deposit'. And shipping charges for 2 day delivery is around another $9 for the States.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You're not going to get that sort of bargain in Ireland.. Try the FS section. Otherwise, maplins or PCWorld = you'll be paying around 25euro though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭boardy

Thanks Karoma. I posted it already on the FS section. Might consider getting a USB Wireless adaptor instead. Will check out the prices tomorrow in the city.

Advertisement