Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar player available

Options
  • 26-01-2006 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi. Ive recently moved to Dublin and am looking to play some music in the city. I write for, sing in and play guitar for a band based in Naas. I'm looking for a songwriter or band in the city who needs a guitarist. I'm not interested in stealing the limelight. Idealy i want to help out someone who already has their own songs. I just want to do my thing over what you have already got and help bring it to life. I'm not into noodly guitar or showing off. Just playing what the song needs. My own band play alternative rock in a smashing pumpkins, radiohead kind of style so something different would be nice. I like alt country and folk music along with neil young type rock and thats the kind of thing I'm interested in but I'll try anything. I also wouldnt be opposed to some crazy poppy maddness like SFA or anything else thats a little bit zanny. My own band take up saturday afternoons and the odd gig so I've plenty of time for a second project. I'm 22and live in Rathmines. Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭sroberts82

Hi,
    I play the guitar and am looking to get playing music again, I havent played in a band in about 2 years and Im into the same kind of stuff. Im 23 and live in Blackrock,
    Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭connie_c

thisisnotvietnam@gmail.com is my email. Send us a mail and let me know what kind of stuff you were thinking of playing? Do you sing?Do you have your own songs?

Advertisement