Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renford Rejects

Options
  • 26-01-2006 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

I know this program isnt really that "retro" but i just had to mention it as it was one of the worst programs ever but you would still sit there watching it (well i would), ok thats all, move on people.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

i hated it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

yeah i used to love that back in the day:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

The 'Italian' guy p*ssed me off... awful show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ah! I saw an ad recently and I was trying to remember where I knew the guy in it from - he was the cameraman/reporter in Renford Rejects! Thank you, that was annoying me :D

btw, never cared much for the programme ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Eminem wrote:
    yeah i used to love that back in the day:)
    Me too! :)

Speaking of tv programs, heres some i saw on a poster the other day in college that i used to watch!

Saved by the bell
    California Dreams
    The secret life of Alex Mac

Ah the good ole days!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I loved it but was fairly young when it was on still watched all of the episodes though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

AH!I used to love this programme!god,i must source some old episodes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Its still on nick i think. Bruno was the italian but he was really english and had one of the most annoying birminigham accents ive ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭solskjaer20

The guy who was the manager (ye know he broke his leg).......was in Band Of Brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its still on nick i think.

They can't still be chugging it out can they? I last remember seeing it on Nick during the 6 hours a day Chorus gave it to us in about 2001.

It had a great sound track although it got really repetitive - about ten songs in total. Hell when watching it for 6 hours solid

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

No,theyre all reruns,saw one the other night,the one where Bruno leaves to play on the pizzeria team because he got a scooter,classic

• Registered Users Posts: 68,502 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Nah, I meant they can't still be re-running them. But obviously they are, scary.

They couldn't still be making them, "the team" would be in their mid-20's at the very, very least by now, it started nearly ten years ago!

Advertisement