Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MySql/PHP Help!!

Options
  • 25-01-2006 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi

I am using PHP to pull some info from my Mysql DB and I have one little niggle that I just cant figure out. I have been trying for days and trying to google the problem but no joy. If anyone could shed any light I would be extremely grateful!!

I have called the info from my table like this which works grand:

$query="Select Race As Race, Date as Date, Link as Links From ReultsIndex
    Order By Date DESC";

Im displaying the info from the table in my page like this, which also works fine:
    {
    //
    echo "<tr><td><font face=verdana>" .
    $row["Race"] . "</font></td><td> " .
    $row["Date"] . "</font></td><td> " .
    $row["Links"] . "</td></tr> ";

}

However, I want the first colum (Race) to be a link.
    There are three fields in this table, The Race, The Race Date, and the name of the link to the race result.
    I want to display the Race name (Race) and link this to the race result (Link) and in the next colum display the date of the race (Date)

HELP please!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Easy peasy :)
      {
             echo "<tr><td><font face=verdana>
                  <a href=\"" . $row["Links"] . "\">" . $row["Race"] . "</a></font></td><td> " .
     $row["Date"] . "</td></tr> ";

}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 kat9182

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

oh nevermind :)

Advertisement