Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Games

Options
  • 25-01-2006 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone will remember these but during mid-90's i used to go local arcade game place and partake in playing a few of the games. 2 which i used to play a lot i cannot for the life of me remember their names.

The first one was beat em-up, 2 characters i can remember was a minotaur (half bull half man) and a spiky haired punk kinda guy, the one thing i remember about it is the spiky haired guy had a special move where he would throw his opponent way way into the air and would almost crack their back across his shoulders as they came back down, as he did this, he would shout "MY ARENA !!". Remember this is mid 90's so no brilliant graphics or anything. The arena itself had spikes with heads hanging off them.

The second game is a little more vague.

Its a side scrolling beat em-up like Final Fight, Streets of Rage etc, but it was kind of set in the future, it had humans but it also had a sort of crash test dummy like character which you could choose. One part of the game was when the dummy guy would get into a huge robotic machine kinda like in Aliens and use it to destroy enemies. Thats all i can remember, not expecting much on this to be honest but any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Sorry don't know the answer.

It was a good idea asking here but I reckon you'll have a better chance over on the emulators board. Those guys really do know their retro-games.

Advertisement