Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Unit radio 16 - Mase

Options
  • 25-01-2006 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Mase has a full mix tape out. I use to like ma$e, well his first album was a classic but his new way to rap since going to g unit is strange he seems to just try to do funny one liners all the way through the songs. There are one or two songs on it that are good but allot are very strange. Kamakazi is pretty good.

Anyone hear it and have an opinion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

oh god, i didn't realise there were now 2 mumbling boring rappers out there saying g-g-g-g-unit, as if fifty on his own wasn't bad enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

no didnt hear it yet but will soon hopefully. I liked Mase too before, not sure yet tho about since he joined G-Unit, hes different i think i preferred the old Mase

Advertisement