Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Musicians

Options
  • 24-01-2006 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I am a beginner/amateur guitar player and would love to be able to write songs but I don't think my music ability is that good!

I'd love to chat to some people over msn or yahoo about playing guitar and maybe jamming together or something....

My major influence is Mr. George Harrison formerly of this earth and of the Beatles. :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

wheres about you live, what age etc??? might be interested

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

don't matter just read the title of the thread properly, im a jackeen so im out LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 drop-d

Fireglo wrote:
    I am a beginner/amateur guitar player and would love to be able to write songs but I don't think my music ability is that good!

I'd love to chat to some people over msn or yahoo about playing guitar and maybe jamming together or something....

My major influence is Mr. George Harrison formerly of this earth and of the Beatles. :)

Why not try www.drop-d.ie there are pleanty of peeps there who focus on this aspect as well as intrepreting well written songs!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

and maybe post in the Cork forum.. might get someone closer to home for ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Eoghan_Torment

hey im in coek aswell! my email is slipknot1_496@hotmail.com add me to msn!!
    id like to jam with ya if ya want i play dums and guitar so i can teach some **** on guitar aswell!!add me to msn please

• Advertisement
Advertisement