Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer needed Urgent

Options
  • 24-01-2006 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Drummer needed for a four piece Rhythem Guitarist/singer Lead Guitarist + Bass Playin as a band for a year but unfortunatly got rid of our drummer last week and are stuck for one. We are !8-22. Influences include (O.c.s, The who The kinks, the jam/paul weller, 13 floor elevators, count five, Beatles, The Urges, The Ordinary Boys, Northern soul, Artic Monkeys and the list goes on. Play Original Songs some covers Based in South Dublin. We have an oppertunity to do a demo but no drummer so if your here plz let me know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Burke

where abouts in s.dub?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Seany

Love your influences man...not a drummer, but whats your band called?

Pity ya dont need bass/guitar/vocals, Id be well up for it.

Best of luck,
    Seany

• Registered Users Posts: 36 joeygl

Drummer-21 years old, influences include The Police,Jose Pasillas-Incubus,The Who, Deep Purple,Eric Clapton,John MAyer,Robert Randolph & The Family BAndThin Lizzy n so on.... Also i'm a rhythm guitarist/Singer aswell as being a drummer if u are interested just email me at joeygl@eircom.net, Joey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Modist

Crumlin. Were bouts you from Joey

• Registered Users Posts: 36 joeygl

I'm from Blessington but my granny is from Crumlin so that would be handy...
    JOey

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bashe

we're looking for a drummer and we're in tallaght, Sent you a mail Joey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Modist

Yeah man that would be handy eh the bass player sent you an email wit my num gis a ring if your interested

Advertisement