Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an original track

Options
  • 24-01-2006 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey, I'm doing a project with some kids and I'm looking for a piece of original music they can Rap over. This would probably end up being recorded, maybe even get distributed. It needs to be 3-5 mins long, though longer can prob be edited. Also, if it's not too dark, kinda more charty, I'm thinkin just a basic beat with minimalist keys/strings/pads.
    If you have anything like this that you aren't going to use or can strip back a piece to fit the bill, let me know. There's not much budget on this one but obviously if it went to press and had national distribution there would be money and publishing royalties.
    Thanks for the interest.
    Sean

Comments

Advertisement