Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Makchum dancing.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

ha ha ha this stuff is hilarious. definately worth a watch, those girls have guts ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭In IRL

tails! for your question on the breakdancing thread, yes I am Korean lol! How did you know? I didnt actually know that theres a korean board. Well it's more a language board isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

In IRL wrote:
    tails! for your question on the breakdancing thread, yes I am Korean lol! How did you know? I didnt actually know that theres a korean board. Well it's more a language board isnt it?

Well it covers Korean culture as well and Korean resources for Koreans currently in Ireland. Mainly so that Koreans talk here and that Irish people here will learn the language to see what yous are talking about. :)

In IRL wrote:

ha ha its a sixth sense i have come to master :D

anyways, who is the popstar in your pic... i cant remember her name, she looks familiar. how long have you been here and what do you do??

jeez i am nosey huh:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

In IRL wrote:

안녕하세요 저두 한국인이에요^^ 만나서 반갑습니다.

• Advertisement

frany wrote:
    안녕하세요 저두 한국인이에요^^ 만나서 반갑습니다.

안녕하세요 = hello/how are you

한국인이에요 = i am korean also(i think thats what it means...:o )

만나서 반갑습니다 = it is nice to meet you

frant frany frany...tut tut tut... no fair you should have wrote it in english also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

LOL Man I miss Korean TV! :D

tails2 wrote:
    안녕하세요 = hello/how are you

한국인이에요 = i am korean also(i think thats what it means...:o )

만나서 반갑습니다 = it is nice to meet you

frant frany frany...tut tut tut... no fair you should have wrote it in english also :D

Uhoh..Sorry but I don't speak English..hehe...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:D

frany wrote:
    Uhoh..Sorry but I don't speak English..hehe...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:D

:eek: oh my... someone is being 건방진 and i dont think its me... :p

tails2 wrote:
    :eek: oh my... someone is being 건방진 and i dont think its me... :p

You understand "건방진" wrong. If you understood it right, then it meant..I was a very bad person in Korean way. So I hope you better find out what situation it is used. Sometimes, your dictionary teaches u a different meaning of it. YOu should say I'm telling a lie..hahaha.

• Advertisement

frany wrote:
    You understand "건방진" wrong. If you understood it right, then it meant..I was a very bad person in Korean way. So I hope you better find out what situation it is used. Sometimes, your dictionary teaches u a different meaning of it. YOu should say I'm telling a lie..hahaha.

ha ha i was saying you are cheeky silly girl :P ha ha this time i will say you are 어리석은 ha ha ha:p

tails2 wrote:
    ha ha i was saying you are cheeky silly girl :P ha ha this time i will say you are 어리석은 ha ha ha:p

어리석은 means..stupid...am I????????

:o no wa it doesnt mean tha.... frany i think you should start to study korean again :p

tails2 wrote:

:o no wa it doesnt mean tha.... frany i think you should start to study korean again :p

시러..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

frany wrote:
    시러..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

무엇???:confused:

tails2 wrote:
    무엇???:confused:
    몰러유...^^

frany wrote:
    몰러유...^^

frany what drives me???? are you being a little 미친 today???

me thinks so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She wrote in a different dialect. :)

Hobbes wrote:
    She wrote in a different dialect. :)

so thats what it is... i hadn't a clue what she was talking about...... i really need to learn some vocabulary anyways... i am too lazy though:o

well i think frany got one over on me... she is very 교활한:D

Advertisement