Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LabView

Options
  • 24-01-2006 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I need some serious help with a lab view project i am doing at the moment any 1 there who can help me.............please il do anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

some more details with regards the project and what you are trying to do will help?Also include what you have done so far.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

like he said post up as much detail as you can and I am sure there will be plenty of help..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cdwyer

ok. Im designing a logical analyser which is reading in inputs(8 inputs-1 byte) from a PCI-6024 card and a ni elvis module. This is working fine and i am plotting all 8 inputs on a stacked waveform chart, and i can change the sampling rate using the software timing.
    Problem
    The user is able to select the number of inputs he/she wishes to examine (i.e bit 1,4,7). I now need to hide the plots that are not needed and only shows the plots of 1,4,7, for instance. Any ideas....im kinda crap at LV but would appricate your help

Advertisement