Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turf

Options
  • 24-01-2006 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi Rememba When We Used To Have Fukin Turf, In The Olden Days Mate, Ye Ye I Rememebr My Grandad Had Me On His Lap And Gave Me Some Fukin Guinees Mate And The Turf Would Be Burning What Happened That Stuff Man, Ya Get Me Long Time No See!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Hi Rememba When We Used To Have Fukin Turf, In The Olden Days Mate, Ye Ye I Rememebr My Grandad Had Me On His Lap And Gave Me Some Fukin Guinees Mate And The Turf Would Be Burning What Happened That Stuff Man, Ya Get Me Long Time No See!!!!

You must be living in a city or a big town because turf is still widely cut in the countryside.

My own family cut turf every year, and so do all of our neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

Speak english.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mr panko

What a weird thread, who the hell posted this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

wow...it's like someone took a spam e-mail program,filled it with social bizzwords and bad slang, then programmed it to post on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Don't feed the Troll....... At least I hope he is trolling, if this is an earnest comment then this poor gob****e has my pity.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement