Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my options?

Options
  • 24-01-2006 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭

Ok, i hate having to start a "what laptop" thread, but i feel I have to.
    Basically, is it possible?
    I don't need anything special:
    What i do want, is a PM of some sort, a 1.5 would be sufficent.
    Maybe a turion of similar equivalence? I'll admit to knowing shag all about them.
    Smallish HD 30GB+
    Intergrated Graphics are fine.
    Wireless(but they all have that these days)
    But, for under €800.
    Sorry again for another "what laptop" thread.
    Thanks,
    EC

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Hmm, pentium m for under 800 may be tough, i cant think of anything but ill look around :). There are a few floating around boards? I no theres a nice Acer going for about 750, bit of a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

It is hard to find. Spec'ing them up on dell and coming out at 889, but thats a 1.7.
    This acer, it being sold on here?

It is hard to find. Spec'ing them up on dell and coming out at 889, but thats a 1.7.
    This acer, it being sold on here?

Ye, i actually almost bought it, ill find it now and give you the link, dont think its sold yet.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054873720&highlight=acer

Here you go, might still be up for sale. At that price its not bad and exaclty what your looking for :)

Thanks for that. A year old, hmmm, that'll affect the battery a bit.
    Starting to think this isn't possible. Can possibly stretch the budget a bit further.

• Advertisement

Picked up an Inspiron 1300 w/ PM1.7, 2*256, 6 cell battery and 3 year warranty for just under 900, so i'm happy enough.

Advertisement