Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know this cartoon

Options
  • 23-01-2006 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

it was on tg4 bout 8 years ago

it was about a place where babies were the grown ups and the went to the bar and got drunk on baby bottles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Tir na hOige..
    still remember the theme tune and all. which then morphs into the Bouli theme tune:o Was it 8 years ago? Jaysus, getting old!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

legend, that has been annoying me for the last year trying to think of the name.

the theme tune was great

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Wasn't there a detective baby like Dick Tracy who used to solve mysteries and such. I used to love that series, even if I couldn't understand what they were saying most of the time. Was that actually made by tg4 or translated into Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

on a related matter, does anyone remember Simon and the Land of Chalk Drawings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Eminem

Yeah i used to love that programe, when i was a kid :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

I hated that thing with the babys, so boring. one was like an angry detective or sumting!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I know I am off topic but does anyone remember Bouli.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Think they were made by the same company. Both I think were french made anyway to answer Den_Ms question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

I remember it on TnaG alright. But only cos I hated it in Irish. Every time I saw the opening credits I sat there hoping it would be in english until I heard the theme music. I remember looking at it in English before the Irish one came out. If I'm not mistaken I think the english version was called "Baby Follies"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Yeah I remember that cartoon on tg4!
    Think I might have watched it once or twice, even though it was in irish!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement