Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web designer needed

Options
  • 23-01-2006 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

folks

need a web designer to make a small but professional looking web site for a thai boxing gym, Flash intro (maybe) nice feel to site, 6 pages max i think all running off a template, and a form to request more info and/or join an email list

things like that, will have to be cheapish, ok i aint expecting it for nothing but i aint got money to throw about either

any interest, drop me a PM with some work you dont, are you up to this and how much you charge roughly for a site, or per page, thanks

paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭ButtermilkJack

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Another one sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Like blood to the piranhas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Pm sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Sorry to jump in on your post, but my brother is looking for a website to be designed too, he is finding it so hard to get anyone to come up with anything decent, he aint looking for a miracle, just a home page, mayb a bit of flash that kind of thing. If there is anyone that can give me a few links to something they have already designed i would pass them on, he would defo be interested.

mel123 wrote:
    Sorry to jump in on your post, but my brother is looking for a website to be designed too, he is finding it so hard to get anyone to come up with anything decent, he aint looking for a miracle, just a home page, mayb a bit of flash that kind of thing. If there is anyone that can give me a few links to something they have already designed i would pass them on, he would defo be interested.
    Hi mel123, I sent you a PM also! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭frodo_dcu

PM sent to mel and paddyc

Similar work i'm doing at the momment is:

New website for Raidió Na Life

New site design for DCU Devils DCU womens Rugby Club

http://www.hackingthemainframe.net/ -Community Website for Ballfermot Media College

Both sites are due online late February early March.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,972 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is there a need to tell the world that you sent a PM to the OP?

Yes! If someone posts a message I presume they are looking for a reply ;) . A simple message to say a PM has been sent I think is only polite.

PM not sent to kbannon :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Yes! If someone posts a message I presume they are looking for a reply ;) . A simple message to say a PM has been sent I think is only polite.

PM not sent to kbannon :p

They'll get it next time they visit anyway :)

I know, I'm only having a laugh!:)

But it also shows other posters how much of a response there has been to a persons request. That's why I post a 'pm sent' message anyway. I know the OP will see their PM when they come back but it does give an idea of how much interest has been generated.

Imagine this thread just had the original message post above, and no replies. How would anyone else other than the OP know what's been happening?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭jebusmusic

I'm actually looking for someone to do me a website also!

Nothing huge or elaborate, it's for a recording studio/audio production company, so stuff like photos, equipment list, mp3 samples etc.

If anyone's interested could they PM me a rough price etc??

Cheers, Barry.

Advertisement