Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need some help

Options
  • 23-01-2006 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I have a small office

We have 3 pcs in a workgroup all connecting to the internet via Eircom BB. I would like to move to some kind of VPN solution however I need to keep my eircom number as the main number. I would like to be able to make calls and use our phone at the sametime. When a call comes in on the main eircom number i would like that is picked up on another line so the main line is not busy when my customers are calling. Anyone know how i could do this - I can't change the main office number at the moment.

I would also like to be able to connect from my broadband connection at home and access files on my computer in the office - how would i go about this?

Advertisement