Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

squash in waterford.....

Options
  • 23-01-2006 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

hey does anyone know of any squash courts in waterford besides downses- the guy i play with works nights so i need somewhere you can play b4 4pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

r@t wrote:
    hey does anyone know of any squash courts in waterford besides downses- the guy i play with works nights so i need somewhere you can play b4 4pm.

I think there are two courts in Norris' Bar in Barrack Street.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I am assuming you are looking for squash in the city.....As you mentioned you have Downes, Norriss', De La Salle school(ask for the keys off the brothers). If you don't mind going to Dunhil they have 24hr squash there afaik, they just leave the door open and you pay for the lights with the meter :D
    Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭lukemusiklab

I think you have to become a member in Norris's now... although I havn't played up there in about 2 years.

Advertisement