Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for drum lessons - not too expensive!

Options
  • 23-01-2006 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have been playing drums in a band for a year and half but have never had any lessons just learned through playing witht he band and practice. Looking for drum lessons in Dublin, preferably north side but not too picky.....any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Eazzzy

<snip>

Two week ban from this forum. PM me to have it removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Eazzzy wrote:
    Hows about a drum teacher you nugget head.

No call for that. Bitsie IS asking if anyone can recommend a drum teacher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Bitsie

Yeah Eazzzzy.......grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Hi everybody,

if you see any stupid posts like Eazzzy's please just use the report post function to the left of every post report.gif and Feylya or I will sort it out. There is no place for that kind of crap on these forums and with your help we can weed it out a little quicker. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

Cool, Doc.....I always wondered how that worked (never having hovered my mouse over that symbol before).
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement