Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get rich or die trying movie.

Options
  • 23-01-2006 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭

Anyone see this ? I thought it was ok nothing special really. It was no 8 mile anyway. Fairly lously based on his life some parts where funny like the ja rule dude being a gangster rapper and when 50 gos to prision has a song out on with him and some girl singing on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

thought it was a great film saw it friday nite will definitly buy it on dvd when it comes

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

chiller wrote:
    thought it was a great film saw it friday nite will definitly buy it on dvd when it comes out
    So, your gonna buy it 3 times...?

Oh, & just for the record... 50 Cent is s hite....

But sure y'all know that already...

Seriously, it's lucky he's got a good production team on the beats, otherwise he'd have nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭chiller

BangBeater wrote:
    Oh, & just for the record... 50 Cent is s hite....

But sure y'all know that already...

Seriously, it's lucky he's got a good production team on the beats, otherwise he'd have nothing.

fifty is brilliant he went commerical so you're all bitter and full of envy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

It's supposed to be pure sh!te but I mean the 50 Cent fans are gonna go see it anyway. Most film reviewers are saying his acting is woeful.

Pity Jim Sheridan's name is on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

Fifty is a class actor. How long has he been acting like a gangster for? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

chiller wrote:
    fifty is brilliant he went commerical so you're all bitter and full of envy

Do you actually see similarities between the old hardcore gangster rapper and the person who makes tracks like Candy Shop?He's been cack since Wanksta when he completely messed up his flow-live with it.

I also suggest you get yourself surgically removed from his rectum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Well people claiming its crap because of his acting either didnt see it and are talking crap or are just haters. 50's acting is much better than I would have expected, hes not going to win an oscar but he also isnt a brick he does a fairly good job.

The main problem with the film is 50 being the number two to who I can only presume is suppose to be supreme.

So anyone other than chiller see the film ?

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭BangBeater

Kristok wrote:
    Well people claiming its crap because of his acting either didnt see it and are talking crap or are just haters. 50's acting is much better than I would have expected, hes not going to win an oscar but he also isnt a brick he does a fairly good job.

The main problem with the film is 50 being the number two to who I can only presume is suppose to be supreme.

So anyone other than chiller see the film ?

Yeah, tis ****e. The guy can't fckn talk, let alone ACT!
    'I got shot 9 times...'
    & I was watchin' Jim Sheridan talk on MTV there the other day... Talkin' like an awful gob****e!
    "I was at a party with fiddy, and Dr. Dre was there & so was Bono,etc,etc..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i liked the parts where he says they an't noting but a bunch of n1ggers heheh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

i haven't seen it and hopefully i'll never have to sit through it. I've heard its really poor, and thats what every review i've read says. it's meant to be a bit like boys in the hood, only sh1te

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

i liked it, thought it was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Considering he is a rapper he did do a good job.In saying that his acting is terrible,but I'm not sure what people expect.

Its an average film,very forgetable.Besides 50 the acting was quite good,particurly that dude from OZ.

Advertisement