Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[for sale] Cheap Ski/Snowboarding Holiday In Andorra.

Options
  • 23-01-2006 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi all

I have 4 places left on a large college trip of 70 people to andorra that must be filled. The price includes flights, transfers, tax, fuel levey, oversized baggage levey and accommodation.

I am lookin for €430 for 3 of these places and I have one place including a lift pass for €550. There is not very much room for negotiation on these prices but i am open to offers very close to the price.

The flights will leaving at 7:15am on Sunday the of 29th January. The return flights will be leaving at 11:30am and we will be back in Ireland at 1pm on Sunday the of 5th February. The baggage allowance for the flight is 20kg plus a board bag.

You will be staying in the Olimpiades apartments in Pas De La Casa. These are Ski in/ski out apartments conveniently located next to the main lifts in the centre of town. Facilities in the apartment block include sun terrace, bar, restaurant, satellite TV, Internet, pool table and games machine.

This offers you a nice combination of beginner slopes for our newbie's and a few toughies for our more seasoned snow junkies. Combined with two rather excellent snow parks, a monster half pipe and of course tax-free alcohol this is shaping to be our best trip yet.

Please reply to my topic on FS General forum with offers or here with questions.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054878821

Advertisement