Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childhood cartoons

Options
  • 23-01-2006 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

What was your favourite cartoon. For me it was The Transformers, followed closely by MASK. Did anyone else think that Megatron transforming into a gun was a pretty useless transformation? Wouldn't something else have been a bit more useful?

Did Dino-riders do it for you or did Thundercats tickle your feline fancies? Were you a fan of Turtle Power or did Captain Planet pacify your green leanings? Any others I've forgotten?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS.HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :p

He-Man, Teddy Ruxpin, Denver the Last Dinosaur, so many

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

There once was an ordinary young boy called Eric but when Eric bit into a banana, an amazing transformation occurred. Eric is Bananaman!

bm.jpg

Real name Eric Wimp (later Eric Twinge but usually referred to as simply 'Little Eric')
    Status Active
    Affiliations Chief O'Reilly
    Notable powers Strength Flight Invulnerability Stupidity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 MadamLucy

mine would be the Trap Door, Fraggle Rock, Mr.Magoo have more but i wont bore u :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

ah there's too many to choose from.... Thundercats, SuperTed, Muppet Babies, Count Duckula, The Raggy Dolls, Gummi-Bears, Galaxy High, Babar...

Might be a toss between Thundercats and Gummi-Bears though.:)

Advertisement