Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you quote more than 1 person?

Options
  • 23-01-2006 11:34am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do you quote more than 1 person in 1 reply?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

You'll just have to do a bit of manual copy and pasting and writing in the quote tags yourself AFAIK

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Thanks Fletch, but I think there's a way of doing it though, if you copy and paste it wont 'highlight' the quote, wheras I've seen several differant qoutes highlighted in one reply.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Sparks400 wrote:
    Thanks Fletch, but I think there's a way of doing it though, if you copy and paste it wont 'highlight' the quote, wheras I've seen several differant qoutes highlighted in one reply.:confused:
    You have to put the copied text into Quote Tags. So like {quote=Sparks400}Blah blah blah{/quote} where the }{s are ][s

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

[ quote]text here[ /quote]

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Crucifix wrote:
    You have to put the copied text into Quote Tags. So like {quote=Sparks400}Blah blah blah{/quote} where the }{s are ][s

and
    Beruthiel wrote:
    text here

and
    fletch wrote:
    You'll just have to do a bit of manual copy and pasting and writing in the quote tags yourself AFAIK

Thank-you all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement